One of the most common types of property damage in South Florida is water damage. Water damage in Miami can occur in both residential and commercial real estate. There are various types of water damage and each kind of damage has specific water mitigation methods. Depending upon the cause of the water damage and area of the property that absorbs the damage will determine the severity. When you discover the damage by water, call your public adjuster as soon as possible.
Stellar Public Adjusting can help you claim various types of damage, including:
If your home has any of the above damages, Stellar Adjusting will assist you with making sure your case is being handled to meet your needs. We have years of experience serving South Florida, specializing in property damage.
When you file water damage insurance claims, you request that an insurance company pays you a sum of money in accordance with the terms of your policy. This is integral to ensuring you are getting the most out of your coverage.
A water damage public adjuster advocates for the policyholder in appraising and negotiating an insurance claim. They are the only type of claims adjuster that can legally represent the rights of an insured during an insurance claim process.
Once hired, Stellar Public Adjusting does the following:
– We have a direct line to a water remediation company that travels to your home in order to quickly remove water, treat mold, and restore the property.
– We will inspect the damage and take down all the details surrounding your property — both currently and previously.
– We investigate your home’s past to get a full picture of the hurricane damage history. A public adjuster can open up insurance claims from years ago to explore if a homeowner received a fair and equitable recovery for the hurricane damage.
– Our team of skilled negotiators will meticulously go through all the evidence and document everything to make sure you get the most out of your settlement.
– A demand sum is then presented to the insurer for the assessed cost of damages.
– The cost is negotiated and a settlement is made.
I have full confidence in the team at Stellar and do not recommend that anyone file an insurance claim without them.
The insurance company is not on your side and they are not a good neighbor.
Stellar is on your side and they are in the neighborhood. Call them immediately when damage happens.
David has done multiple claims for our real estate company, as well as for myself and friends. Always exceeds expectations. Highly reliable, and completely on top of his game. Highly recommended.
Glad I hired them. Stellar Public Adjusting assisted in my water damage claim in my condo from my neighbors pipe. They really know there stuff when it comes to claims. They obtained way more than my insurance company initially offered. A very professional company.
Worked with Stellar on a project involving a kitchen flood. They were always there to help & answer all the questions I had - and they reached a fair settlement with my insurance for me. I probably wouldn't have gotten half of what I did without them! I'd easily recommend them to anyone needing a Public Adjuster.
HIGHLY recommend Stellar Public Adjusting! Meticulously and professionally handled our claim, and stood by our side throughout the entire process! Thank you!
Friendly staff and work really hard to get what you deserve. I appreciate everything they did for me. Thank you again.