Written by admin on May 28, 2015 at 7:07 PM.
Are you ready to get wet and wild?
According to the South Florida Water Management District, “South Florida only has two seasons: rainy and dry.”
So in honor of Miami-Dade, Broward, West Palm, Marathon, and Collier County’s very wet summer months ahead, Stellar Public Adjusting presents :
10. The 100-year flood is a climactic average; there is a 1% chance that a 100-year flood will occur in any given year.
9. Nearly half of all people killed in floods are those who try driving through flooded areas.
8. Floods are the #1 natural disaster in the United States.
7. From 2008 to 2012, the average flood claim amounted to nearly $42,000.
6. From 2003 to 2012, total flood insurance claims averaged nearly $4 billion per year.
5. In 2012, the average flood insurance policy premium was about $650 per year.
4. The NFIP paid more than $7.7 billion in flood insurance claims to all policyholders in 2012.
3. Just a few inches of water from a flood can cause tens of thousands of dollars in damage.
2. A car can easily be carried away by just two feet of floodwater.
1. Since 1978, the NFIP has paid more than $48.1 billion for flood insurance claims and related costs (as of 7/8/13).
If you are in need of a South Florida Public Adjuster, contact us immediately as we have extensive experience in Water Damage claims so we can help you fight for the maximum payout for your claim.
I have full confidence in the team at Stellar and do not recommend that anyone file an insurance claim without them.
The insurance company is not on your side and they are not a good neighbor.
Stellar is on your side and they are in the neighborhood. Call them immediately when damage happens.
David has done multiple claims for our real estate company, as well as for myself and friends. Always exceeds expectations. Highly reliable, and completely on top of his game. Highly recommended.
Glad I hired them. Stellar Public Adjusting assisted in my water damage claim in my condo from my neighbors pipe. They really know there stuff when it comes to claims. They obtained way more than my insurance company initially offered. A very professional company.
Worked with Stellar on a project involving a kitchen flood. They were always there to help & answer all the questions I had - and they reached a fair settlement with my insurance for me. I probably wouldn't have gotten half of what I did without them! I'd easily recommend them to anyone needing a Public Adjuster.
HIGHLY recommend Stellar Public Adjusting! Meticulously and professionally handled our claim, and stood by our side throughout the entire process! Thank you!
Friendly staff and work really hard to get what you deserve. I appreciate everything they did for me. Thank you again.